the Bree spot

the Bree spot
Abundance is found in simplicity!

Monday 5 November 2012

Abundance is all around us...if we look for it



Deepak Chopra has graciously offered up a free mediatation practice for everyone..if you are interested you can sign up here.
Lesson 1 is on abundance and he says there are many ways that the universe shows us abundance. This photo of myself was taken by the sea in The Hague and for me it is there that I had my revelation that God does love me. There were millions of people, it was summer after all, yet I felt this unmistakable peace that the ocean knew that I was there. It could feel my feet and my presence and it was grateful to have me there, sharing in its energy with it.
And in the same breath, I knew that even though the world has over 31 billion people, I am just as important as everyone else.
It is enough to bring tears to my eyes:)
My challenge for today is to go around looking for the numerous examples of the universe's marvellous gifts of abundance.
Let me count the ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment